Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fun With Aunty Leni !

My boyfriend has two nieces and they both LOVE to do arts and crafts with me. So I have to think of new crafts and fun things for them to do. (You can only draw pictures so many times before it gets old) Strolling through the kids section in various stores I found a few plain pieces and decided I found my next craft for them. 

 First I found this dress for the oldest, Arielle, seeing as she wants to be an artist someday I figure she should look the part. lol

In action creating the first Arielle Quinn original 
The next project I did with both girls and their cousin. I bought plain black skirts and paint one detail for each of them myself then told them to go WILD. 
Arielle 

Amaura

Arielle's friend joined us and asked if I could make some shirts for him and his brother. 

All Three Skirts

Arielle, Amaura, & Aliyna

Cheetah Print, Spider-Man, & Captain America


No comments:

Post a Comment