Friday, September 7, 2012

I Graduated from College! ... now what?

    Finally!  I am a college graduate. It feels good to finally finish school and start the next phase of my life. The problem is I have no real concrete idea what this next phase is going to be. 
    I attended Towson University for my 4 years of college and studied art (painting, drawing, and printmaking). My entire final year of school EVERYONE kept asking "what are your plans after college?" or "what do you do with an art degree?". To be honest I had NO IDEA. I just want to make art and be happy but in today's America its easier said then done. SO I decided I was just gonna pray, work, and continue to make art until something happens. 

  That's where this blog comes in to play. I realized I needed somewhere to just put my artwork up for display, discussion, & critique. Also a place to refer people to that was separate from the rest of my life. (if you're only interested in my work you don't you wanna see 300 pictures of my godson while trying to see my work) So this is it, my start to the next phase in my life. Hope ya'll enjoy. 

(My lil Brother Ben & I on graduation day)

No comments:

Post a Comment