Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Elephant in the Room...

Various paints I have made all centered around elephants. Many ask me why elephants, whats is so great about them? The truth is I have always LOVED elephants, there my favorite animal. As I got older elephants remained one of my obsessions. They comfort me when I'm down and bring me joy. Elephants to me are peaceful creatures. They raise families, the fall in love, they remember. I feel like I am an elephant, or as my bestie would say Lynelephant

First Elephant Reduction Lino Print
First Elephant Calligraph (un-soaked paper)
Elephant Calligraphs (un-soaked & soaked paper)
Mounted Elephant Calligraph Print
Second Elephant Calligraph, printed on tie-dye cotton fabric 
Various Elephant Prints, calligraph & lino 
Version II  of Elephant Lino Prints
Version I :Calligraph Pattern & Lino Elephant
Version II: Calligraph Patterns & Lino Elephant
Version III: Calligraph Patterns & Lino Elephants 







No comments:

Post a Comment