Monday, December 9, 2013

Wine Glasses: Birthday Presents !

Then I started giving my hand painted glasses to people as birthday presents. Usually a martini glass for my lovely friends that finally crossed over into the 21+ club. A wine glass for my been inthe 21+ club peoples and a beer mug for the guys. Each glass design is based on the person I was giving it to in one way or another. 

Cheetah print doen with 3D paint.

Sealed with acrylic sealer


My Boo Josie with her 21st bday martini glass.

Sun Flower and Duckies for my bf's cousins wife Sara




21st martini glass for Rachelle, drove all the way to Frostburg to give that one.

O_o Ciara's 21st bday martini Glass.

Avery's birthday martini glass






Birthday Mug for my "twin" Zachary 





Birthday mug for my bf's big brother Charlie





Birthday wine glass for my bf's sister-in-law Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment