Monday, December 9, 2013

Wine Glasses....and some other stuff : GREEK !

SOOOO..... After making the wine glass replacements for my Aunt Marie I went into a glass making frenzy. lol. I started by making Greek related ones for my Aunt Marie, my Daddy, and my Aunt Rachael. Then I also branched out and made my friend Kary a tiki for his frat. All hand painted by me.

Aunt Marie's Delta Sigma Theta Glass




Acrylic and 3D paint sealed with an Acrylic glass sealer
Kary's Kappa Alpha Psi Tiki, All wood pieces, painted and sealed. Used cotton string and wooden beads.

He later found a mirror to add to the back. :)

Aunt Rachael's Glass


Same materials as the other glass.



My Daddy's Omega Psi Phi Mug.
There more details on the back and sides of the glass and if you ask him he will GLADLY show you. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment