Thursday, March 17, 2016

Slacking...


The other day my husband told me I should make videos of the DIY stuff I do or when i'm creating my paintings. I then had to explain that half the time I do all this stuff by myself over time. Not like a week but sometimes i'll work on something for like a month.Yet there are some things I knock in a couple hours. I also do not own a tripod nor is my "art room" set up for me to film anything. Basically I'm just making stuff as I have time or materials and then I come back afterwards and write about it on here. 

Lately i've been slacking though. I have painting i've been working on for months. I started calling it "Black Girl Magic" and I have no idea when i'll be done with it. I just keep adding layers and staring at it for a few days. Yet this year I have given myself the goal of completing 10 paintings. 
This will be interesting. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment