Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Captain America: WWII Style


For trick or treating this year I decided the warmest options would be Captain America and more specifically the outfit he wears when he fights in WWII. 

The shield I made out of the cardboard box our futon came in and attached it to book bag I found at Walgreens for about $3






Next I ordered a navy blue shirt and a leather jacket (which I needed for the Fall anyway) and got a pair of mens khaki's. I painted the shirt to resemble Captain Americas top.




Last was the helmet. I had to hunt for that but after weeks of looking I found the perfect helmet in a costume store spray painted it blue and added a white "A" and my costume was complete.
My Godson Boogie & I
I got to be Captain America and I stayed warm while trick or treating with my godbabies. 
Captain America, Captain America, "Lazy" Thor, & Black Widow

My bff, me, my Godson and one of my Goddaughters
Thor & Captain America

My Godbabies

FRAME IT

Me, my youngest Goddaughter and my Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment